Docker & Kubernetes: The Practical Guide [2021 Edition]
Learn Docker, Docker Compose, Multi-Container Projects, Deployment and all about Kubernetes from the ground up!
Created by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller | 23.5 hours on-demand video course
Docker & Kubernetes are amongst the most in-demand technologies and topics you can learn these days. This course will teach you both Docker & Kubernetes from the ground up with all the required theory and tons of examples and demos! We’ll explore all key concepts in detail and with practical examples and demos – from images and containers, over volumes and networking all the way up to deployment and Kubernetes Cluster: This course has it all!
What you’ll learn
- You will learn what Docker and Kubernetes are and why you might want to use them
- Learn how to install and use Docker on any system (macOS, Windows, Linux)
- Learn how to create and use Images & Containers with Docker
- Understand complex topics like managing and persisting data with Volumes
- Learn about Container Networking with Docker Networks and DNS Service Discovery
- Learn how to deploy Docker applications – manually, with managed services or with Kubernetes
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes: December 2020
Learn Data Science. Courses starting at $11.99
Global (Exclude: Japan)
GET THIS OFFERS