DevOps Bootcamp: Terraform Certification
Learn Terraform from scratch. Terraform fundamentals all the way to provisioning real-world cloud infrastructure on AWS.
Created by Andrei Neagoie, Andrei Dumitrescu, Zero to Mastery | 7.5 hours on-demand video course
This Terraform course covers all the Terraform best practices and trends for 2023 and is focused on efficiency. That means you’ll never have to spend time on confusing, out-of-date, incomplete tutorials anymore. Instead, we’ll quickly push you beyond the basics so that you can provision cloud infrastructure on your own using the world’s most popular cloud platforms including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and become a DevOps Engineer or System Administrator.
The success stories speak for themselves. Graduates of Zero To Mastery are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, Uber, Facebook, Shopify + other top tech companies. They are also working as top freelancers getting paid while working remotely around the world.
What you’ll learn
- Learn and understand the power of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) technologies
- Prepare for the HashiCorp Certified Terraform Associate exam
- How to provision cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP) with Terraform
- Learn one of the most in-demand skills for DevOps Engineers and SysAdmins
- Master Terraform from fundamentals all the way to Advanced Modules
- Have the skills and understanding of Terraform to confidently become certified and apply for jobs
- Learn to implement Terraform in your enterprise
- Learn by doing through hands-on experience with Terraform
- Program using the HashiCorp Configuration Language (HCL) used by Terraform
- Become a top 10% Terraform developer to enhance your skillset and career opportunities
Recommended Course by Andrei Neagoie
PyTorch for Deep Learning in 2023: Zero to Mastery [NEW COURSES]
Business Data Analytics & Intelligence with Python 2023 [NEW COURSES]