Deep Learning From Ground Up™ on ARM Processors
Build Artificial Intelligence Firmware from Scratch on ARM Microcontrollers
Created by Israel Gbati | 9 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the Deep Learning From Ground Up™ on ARM Processors course. We are going to embark on a very exciting journey together. We are going to learn how to build deep neural networks from scratch on our microcontrollers. We shall begin by learning the basics of deep learning with practical code showing each of the basic building blocks that end up making a giant deep neural network. All of this on our microcontroller, both training and inference.
What you’ll learn
- Build Neural Networks from scratch without libraries
- Master quantization methods for deploying Neural Networks on microcontrollers
- Build a Deep Learning Firmware for Image Classification
- Build a Deep Learning firmware for Human Activity Recognition (HAR) e.g. running,walking etc.
- Build a Deep Learning Firmware for Handwriting Recognition
- Build a Deep Learning Firmware for Acoustic Scene Classification (ASC)
- Be able to give a Lecture on Deep Learning
Recommended Deep Learning Course
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon