Credit Risk Modeling in Python 2022
A complete data science case study: preprocessing, modeling, model validation and maintenance in Python
Created by 365 Careers | 7 hours on-demand video course
Brand new course!!
Hi! Welcome to Credit Risk Modeling in Python. The only online course that teaches you how banks use data science modeling in Python to improve their performance and comply with regulatory requirements. This is the perfect course for you, if you are interested in a data science career. Here’s why:
- The instructor is a proven expert (PhD from the Norwegian Business school, who has taught in world renowned universities such as HEC, the University of Texas, and the Norwegian Business school).
- The course is suitable for beginners. We start with theory and initial data pre-processing and gradually solve a complete exercise in front of you
- Everything we cover is up-to-date and relevant in today’s development of Python models for the banking industry
- This is the only online course that shows the complete picture in credit risk in Python (using state of the art techniques to model all three aspects of the expected loss equation – PD, LGD, and EAD) including creating a scorecard from scratch
- Here we show you how to create models that are compliant with Basel II and Basel III regulations that other courses rarely touch upon
- We are not going to work with fake data. The dataset used in this course is an actual real-world example
- You get to differentiate your data science portfolio by showing skills that are highly demanded in the job marketplace
- What is most important – you get to see first-hand how a data science task is solved in the real-world
Recommended Course by 365 Careers
Excel for Data Science and Machine Learning [NEW COURSES]
Linear Algebra and Feature Selection in Python [NEW COURSES]
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon