The Complete Pandas Bootcamp 2022: Data Science with Python
Pandas fully explained | 150+ Exercises | Must-have skills for Machine Learning & Finance | + Scikit-Learn and Seaborn
Created by Alexander Hagmann | 33.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the web´s most comprehensive Pandas Bootcamp with 34 hours of video content, 150+ exercises, and two large and comprehensive Final Projects to test your skills! This course has one goal: Bringing your data handling skills to the next level to build your career in Data Science, Machine Learning, Finance & co.
Why should you learn Pandas?
The world is getting more and more data-driven. Data Scientists are gaining ground with $100k+ salaries. It´s time to switch from soapbox cars (spreadsheet software like Excel) to High Tuned Racing Cars (Pandas)!
Python is a great platform/environment for Data Science with powerful Tools for Science, Statistics, Finance, and Machine Learning. The Pandas Library is the Heart of Python Data Science. Pandas enables you to import, clean, join/merge/concatenate, manipulate, and deeply understand your Data and finally prepare/process Data for further Statistical Analysis, Machine Learning, or Data Presentation. In reality, all of these tasks require a high proficiency in Pandas! Data Scientists typically spend up to 85% of their time manipulating Data in Pandas.
What you’ll learn
- Bring your Data Handling & Data Analysis skills to an outstanding level.
- Learn and practice all relevant Pandas methods and workflows with Real-World Datasets
- Learn Pandas based on NEW Version 1.x (the days of versions 0.x are over)
- Import, clean, and merge messy Data and prepare Data for Machine Learning
- Master a complete Machine Learning Project A-Z with Pandas, Scikit-Learn, and Seaborn
- Analyze, visualize, and understand your Data with Pandas, Matplotlib, and Seaborn
- Practice and master your Pandas skills with Quizzes, 150+ Exercises, and Comprehensive Projects
- Import Financial/Stock Data from Web Sources and analyze them with Pandas
- Learn and master the most important Pandas workflows for Finance
- Learn how to best transition from Versions 0.x to new Version 1.x
- Learn the Basics of Pandas and Numpy Coding (Appendix)
- Learn and master important Statistical Concepts with scipy
Recommended Course by Alexander Hagmann
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Knowledge opens doors. Courses on sale from $13.99
Promotion Dates: 15/08/22 - 17/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon