Build your own GPS tracking system-Raspberry Pi Zero W 2022
Installation, setup & configuration, Static IP, GPS Testing, Remote GUI, location tracking on Google Map, IoT & more
Created by Comfiny | 2 hours on-demand video course
Learn to build a fully functional GPS tracking system from scratch. I have always been a firm believer in learning by doing and in this course, you will learn what you need to know by hands-on experience. You don’t need any special knowledge except basic computer skills to get started with the course. Every one of you comes from a different background and hence; the course is crafted from basic to advanced level with minute detailed in every lecture.
What you’ll learn
- Design your own advanced data streaming and visualization tool to view the detailed tracking information of the moving vehicle.
- Develop a complete IOT based GPS system to track the real-time movement of the vehicle in the web dashboard.
- Code in Python and extract the required information from the GPS module.
- Automate the GPSD to start on boot.
- Fetch the raw data from the GPS module using the Linux command.
- Successfully test the GPS module in the windows & Linux environment.
- Get to know about the working principle of the Global Positioning System (GPS).
- Set static IP address in the latest Raspbian OS.
- Access the graphical user interface of the Raspberry Pi without using any external monitor.
- Install the latest Operating system on Raspberry Pi Zero wireless without monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
- Perform IP scanning and wirelessly access Raspberry Pi using Putty.
- Get to know the step-wise comparison between Raspberry Pi Zero Wireless and Raspberry Pi 3.
- Detailed knowledge about the Raspberry Pi Zero Wireless and its previous versions.
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon