Blender Visual Effects – Real World Meets CG
Create your own Hollywood action scenes in Blender
Created by Bren Tristem, GameDev.tv Team | 4 hours on-demand video
In this course we bring together computer graphics (CG) with real world video footage to make a final scene just like in a blockbuster movie. By the end of the course you’ll have created your own short scene, such as a CG orc running down a city path. You’ll learn all about preparing assets, improving textures, lighting, compositing, camera positioning, keying, camera shake and a bunch more techniques used in professional Visual Effects studios.
What you’ll learn
- Use Blender to merge computer graphics with real-world footage just like they do in blockbuster movies.
- Learn the fundamentals of compositing in order to make all of the elements (real and CG) look like they seamlessly belong together.
- Block out your scene and set up cameras to tell the story you want to tell.
- Refine textures and improve lighting to give the look you want.
- Add polish such as depth of field, screen shake and color correction to make your scene look professional quality.
Recommended Course by Ben Tristem
Udemy Black Friday Deals - November 2022
Shop our best prices of the season. Courses now up to 85% off
Promotion Dates: 18/11/22 - 26/11/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon