AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty 2022 – Hands On!
Practice exam included! AWS DAS-C01 certification prep course with exercises. Kinesis, EMR, DynamoDB, Redshift and more!
Created by Sundog Education by Frank Kane, Stephane Maarek | AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, Solutions Architect, Developer | 15 hours on-demand video course
The course has been fully updated for the new AWS Certified Data Analytics -Specialty DAS-C01 exam (including new coverage of Glue DataBrew, Elastic Views, Glue Studio, Opensearch, and AWS Lake Formation), and will be kept up-to-date all of 2022. Optional content for the previous AWS Certified Big Data – Speciality BDS-C01 exam remains as well as an appendix. Happy learning! ]
The AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty Exam is one of the most challenging certification exams you can take from Amazon. Passing it tells employers in no uncertain terms that your knowledge of big data systems is wide and deep. But, even experienced technologists need to prepare heavily for this exam. This course sets you up for success, by covering all of the big data technologies on the exam and how they fit together.
Best-selling Udemy instructors Frank Kane and Stéphane Maarek have teamed up to deliver the most comprehensive and hands-on prep course we’ve seen.
What you’ll learn
- Maximize your odds of passing the AWS Certified Big Data exam
- Move and transform massive data streams with Kinesis
- Store big data with S3 and DynamoDB in a scalable, secure manner
- Process big data with AWS Lambda and Glue ETL
- Use the Hadoop ecosystem with AWS using Elastic MapReduce
- Apply machine learning to massive data sets with Amazon ML, SageMaker, and deep learning
- Analyze big data with Kinesis Analytics, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Redshift, RDS, and Aurora
- Visualize big data in the cloud using AWS QuickSight
Recommended Course by Stephane Maarek
Udemy Coupons Codes - October 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 10/01/22 - 11/01/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon