Angular for beginners – modern TypeScript and RxJS
Learn programming with the Angular framework by building real-life image serving application
Created by Nevyan Neykov | 1.5 hours on-demand video course
The course will also give you pretty good estimate if you are wondering whether you would like to continue working with the Angular or switch to another web-dev framework. In case you want to stay with Angular, you might browse for other courses in my profile such as working with Angular Material, in order to expand your knowledge further.
The course starts with installation of the Angular platform using NodeJS, setting up environment with Visual Studio Code and its TypeScript specific plugins. During the course we will be using Angular command line interface (CLI) to easily create components and services.
What you’ll learn
- How to create a simple Angular application with ability to do photo uploads
- How the Angular framework functions, and how it can be helpful in web projects
- How to create a simple NodeJS server
- How to work with microservices and JSON data
- How to properly work with Observables
- Work efficiently with Visual Studio Code
- Work with web forms in Angular
Angular 9 – The Complete Guide (2020 Edition)
AngularDart – Build Dynamic Web Apps with Angular & Dart
Click to open site
Udemy Promotional Code - May 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Learn Data Science. Courses starting at $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/01/2023 - 06/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon