2020 Complete Pyomo Bootcamp: Python Optimization Beginners
Complete online programming guide on how to learn skills to build your decision analysis projects in Pyomo Jupyter
Created by Optimization Team | 4 hours on-demand video course
Brand New For Oct 2020 – 2020 Complete Pyomo Bootcamp: Python Optimization Beginners Course on Udemy. Join your 18000 fellow researchers and experts in operation research industry in learning the fundamentals of the optimal decision making and optimization. Learn Pyomo in 3 days. If you just want to learn Python then this course is not for you. if you want to learn Optimization modeling in Python then Welcome to the 2020 Complete Pyomo Bootcamp: Python Optimization Beginners course!
What you’ll learn
- Write simple and complex pyomo models
- LP, MIP, MINLP, NLP ,QCP, MIQCP
- How to mathematically formulate your optimization problems in Python?
- Practice Exercises to Confirm the Learnings
- How to find the duality coefficients of the constraints ?
- Build the skills you need to get your first Operation research / Optimization job /OR Scientist position
- Build a complete understanding of Pyomo models from the ground up!
- How to start coding your optimization problem in Python (pyomo)? Linear programming, Mixed
- Integer programming, Quadratic programming, Non-linear Programming
- Is it suitable for Mechanical engineering ? Yes, for example : design problems
- Is it suitable for Chemical engineering ? Yes, for example : optimal design of chemical systems,
- optimal operation of chemical units, pooling-blending, optimal control of a process and etc.
- Is it suitable for Electrical engineering ? Yes, for example : optimal operation and planning of power plants, optimal power flow and etc.
- Is it suitable for Civil engineering ? Yes for example in traffic management, bridge design , reinforcement planning and etc.
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes: November 2020
Learn online and on demand with Udemy. Save up to 90% on courses for Black Friday!
GET THIS OFFERS