This is where you can create new coupon listings on your site.
The Complete 2023 Software Testing Bootcamp
Everything you need to learn about software testing and begin your career as a Quality Assurance Specialist
Created by Tarek Roshdy | 34 hours on-demand video course
Everything you need to learn Software Testing, all combined in one resource. The Complete 2023 Software Testing Bootcamp Course objective is to provide you with all required knowledge that you need in order to land your first software testing job whether it is a full-time or a freelancing job.
Topics Covered in the Course:
- Manual Testing Basics [Tools used: Google Sheets-Trello-Testlink]
- Agile Testing Basics [Tools used: Jira-Trello]
- API & Webservice Testing [Tools used: postman]
- Performance Testing [Tools used: JMeter & HP Loadrunner]
- Freelance testing websites [Websites explained: utest-testerwork-test.io-bugfinders]
- Manual Testing interview questions
- Unit Testing [Tools used: JUnit5-Mockito]
- Black Box Test Techniques [Techniques covered: Equivalence partitioning-Boundary value analysis-Decision Table Testing-State transition testing]
- White Box Test Techniques [Statement Coverage-Decision Coverage-Condition Coverage-Path Coverage-MCDC-Loop Coverage]
- Career Tips [ISTQB Certificates-Writing a professional CV-Software Testing Status in 2022]
What you’ll learn
- Basic Concepts of Software Testing
- Test case & Bug Report Writing
- Black-Box Test Techniques
- Requirements Review & Test Scenarios Writing using Trello
- Implementing the test process on a Test Management Tool (Testlink)
- Basics of Agile methodologies & Agile Testing
- How to use Application Lifecycle Management Tool (JIRA)
- How to become a Freelance Tester
- White-Box Test Techniques
- Basics of API Testing
- API Testing using Postman
- Basics of Performance Testing using Jmeter
- How to write a professional QA Resume
- How to prepare for a QA Interview
- Different certificates in Software Testing Field and how to apply on them
Data Integration & ETL with Talend Open Studio Zero to Hero
Add value to your data – with Talend Open Studio for Data Integration, ETL, Data Warehousing, Data Migration, BI
Created by Samuel Lenk | Certified Talend Java SQL Data Integration ETL Developer | 8.5 hours on-demand video course
Data. Everywhere. All well-behaved in their own environment. But who actually lets them talk to each other? You do. With data integration. Become a data savant and add value with ETL and your new knowledge!
Talend Open Studio is an open, flexible data integration solution. You build your processes with a graphical editor and over 600 components provide flexibility. Each section has a practical example and you will receive this complete material at the beginning of the course. So you can not only view each section, but also compare it to your own solution. There are also extensive practical scenarios included. So you’ll be well equipped for practice!
What are the biggest topics you can expect?
- Installation on different operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- understanding and using important data types
- reading and writing from databases
- process different file formats, like Excel, XML, JSON, delimited, positional
- create and use metadata
- build schemas
- use helpful keyboard shortcuts
- retrieve data from WebServices / REST
- connect to GoogleDrive and fetch data
- using iteration and loops
- convert data flows into iterations
- build and understand job hierarchies
- All major transformations: Map, join, normalize, pivot, and aggregate data
- create and extract XML and JSON
- use regular expressions
- Orchestrate components in processes
- Check and improve data quality
- Use fuzzy matching and interval matching
- Use variables for different environments
- Perform schema validation
- Handle reject data separately
- Find and fix errors quickly
- Write meaningful logs
- Include and react to warnings and aborts
- Build job hierarchies and pass data between different levels
- implement and test your own assumptions
- configure your project for logging, versioning and context loading
- learn best practices and establish your own
- document items and have documentation generated
- What you’ll learn
- connect your data sources, such as files, databases, XML, web services, Google Drive and more formats
- build your own integration processes using practical examples and comprehensive scenarios
- master the most important transformations like mappings, joins, aggregations and sorting
- orchestrate processes into larger units by using preJobs, postJobs, variable and hierachies
Competitive Programming Essentials, Master Algorithms 2023
Master competitive coding techniques – maths, number theory, dynamic programming, advanced data structures & algorithms
Created by Coding Minutes, Prateek Narang, Apaar Kamal | 56.5 hours on-demand video course
Equip yourself with essential programming techniques required for ACM-ICPC, Google CodeJam, Kickstart, Facebook HackerCup & more. Welcome to Competitive Programming Essentials – the ultimate specialisation on Algorithms for Competitive Coders!
The online Competitive Programming Essentials by Coding Minutes is a highly exhaustive & rigorous course on Competitive Programming. The 50+ hours course covers the breadth & depth of algorithmic programming starting from a recap of common data structures, and diving deep into essential and advanced algorithms.
The course structure is well-researched by instructors who not only Competitive Coders but have worked with companies like Google & Scaler. This course will help you to get a solid grip of fundamental concepts & comes with practice questions so that you sail through online coding challenges and code-athons with ease. The course is divided into 10 modules and 50 sections covering topics like Mathematics, Number Theory, Bitmasking, Inclusion-Exclusion, Meet in the Middle Techniques, Segment Trees, Fenwick Trees, Square Root Decomposition, Graph Algorithms, Shortest Paths, Game Theory, Pattern Matching, Binary Search, Greedy Techniques, Dynamic Programming and even more.
The problem setters of the course are Siddharth Singhal and Rajdeep Singh. Both are upcoming software developers at Microsoft and Razorpay respectively. They both exhibit excellent knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms and are avid competitive programmers.
Many top companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Directi, CodeNation, Goldman Sachs etc encourage Competitive Programming and conduct coding competitions to hire smart people who can solve problems.
What you’ll learn
- Understand & implement important techniques in Competitive Programming
- Learn advanced techniques to optimise naive solutions
- Ace code-thons and online coding competitons on Codeforces, HackerRank
- Get ready for ACM-ICPC, Google Kickstart, CodeJam & more
Recommended Course by Prateek Narang
Machine Learning Essentials (2023) [NEW COURSES]
Cypress: Web Automation Testing from Zero to Hero
E2E Web UI Automation from scratch. Up to date with Cypress v13 (09/2023)
Created by Artem Bondar | 10 hours on-demand video course
We will start with the very basic concepts of Web UI Automation so you will have the right foundation from the beginning (From Zero). Even if you will use any other framework for web automation in the future, the basics from this class will remain with you forever and will be very useful. I promise that you will be a HERO in building locators for any web element on the page. This is one of the most important parts of UI Automation and I have dedicated many minutes to a detailed explanation of that.
Unlike many other Automation frameworks, Cypress can interact with APIs as well and you can automate API testing with Cypress actually. So again, if you don’t know what API is about, we will start with Zero and learn everything you need to know about Cypress’s capabilities for API interaction. I would not recommend building API automation framework based on Cypess, but its API capability is very useful in E2E testing and we will cover the use cases for that in this class.
And we definitely go through Page Objects, which is very important to use! When you have 10 to 20 tests, you can maintain your code as is, but when you have 200-300 tests, the maintainability of the test framework is a number one priority. The right structure of page objects is a key to code reusability (no copy/pasting your code) and maintainability.
Also, we will go through different advanced topics such as environment variables, setting up multiple reporters, cypress retry for failed tests, and eventually, we will run tests in Docker Container. If that will be your first experience with Docker, no worries, we will talk about basic Docker concepts as well.
By the end of the class, trust me, you will be a Cypress Hero.
What you’ll learn
- How to set up and configure Cypress
- How to build locators for any Web Elements using powerful jQuery Selector Engine built-in Cypress (forget about X-Path)
- How to interact and automate any kind of web components, such as: input fields, buttons, drop-downs, lists and menus, pop ups, dialog boxes, web tables, date selectors and so on.
- What is API. How to interact with APIs, mock API response and make assertions. Also how to create test data precondition using API calls and Headless user authentication
- How to organize and reuse code with Page Object design pattern.
- How to configure multiple custom reporters, retry logic for failed tests and run tests in Docker container
ChatGPT Unleashed: Master GPT-4 & Prompt Engineering
Make the most out of ChatGPT by learning GPT-4, plugins, code interpreter and prompt engineering techniques.
Created by Frank Andrade | 6.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to ChatGPT Unleashed: Master GPT-4 & Prompt Engineering. In this course, we will unlock the full capabilities of ChatGPT through GPT-4 and prompt engineering. The are many ChatGPT courses out there but only a few focus on GPT-4 and prompt engineering. This course is designed to help you master both. Here are some of the topics we’ll cover in this course.
- GPT-4: This is ChatGPT’s most powerful model and surpasses GPT-3.5 in tasks that require creativity and advanced reasoning. We’ll learn how to make the most of it
- Plugins: We’ll explore the most powerful plugins on the plugin store and teach you how to combine up to 3 plugins to increase the possibilities within ChatGPT
- Code Interpreter (aka Advanced Data Analytics): We’ll use the code interpreter to tackle tasks that data analysts work with as well as tasks that anyone has to deal with on a daily basis.
- Prompt Engineering: We’ll learn techniques to craft high-quality prompts that generate better responses. This will increase your chances of successfully completing tasks and getting your questions answered with ChatGPT.
But that’s not all! The course is full of ChatGPT use cases for programmers, data scientists, office workers, students, and more.
What you’ll learn
- Craft prompts that generate better responses
- Prompt engineering
- Make the most out of ChatGPT latest model: GPT-4
- Use plugins and multi-plugins to expand the possibilities with ChatGPT
- Learn the skills to be able to solve your own projects
- Use code interpreter (aka advanced data analysis) in different areas
- ChatGPT for programming and data science
Complete React Developer in 2023 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL)
Updated! Become a Senior React Developer. Build a massive E-commerce app with Redux, Hooks, GraphQL, Stripe, Firebase
Created by Andrei Neagoie, Yihua Zhang | 42 hours on-demand video course
Just FULLY updated and re-recorded with all new React features for 2023 (React v18)! Join a live online community of over 900,000+ developers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto with React.js.
Using the latest version of React (React 18), this Complete React Developer in 2023 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL) course is focused on efficiency. Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Meta, + other top tech companies.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on React. This project based course will introduce you to all of the modern toolchain of a React developer in 2023. Along the way, we will build a massive e-commerce application similar to Shopify using React, Redux, React Hooks, React Suspense, React Router, GraphQL, Context API, Firebase, Redux-Saga, Stripe + more. This is going to be a full stack app (MERN stack), using Firebase.
What you’ll learn
- Build enterprise level React applications and deploy to production
- Learn to build reactive, performant, large scale applications like a senior developer
- Learn the latest features in React including Hooks, Context API, Suspense, React Lazy + more
- Master the latest ecosystem of a React Developer from scratch
- Become the top 10% ReactJS Developer
- Using GraphQL as a React Developer
- Use Redux, Redux Thunk and Redux Saga in your applications
- Learn to compare tradeoffs when it comes to different state management
- Set up authentication and user accounts
- Use Firebase to build full stack applications
- Learn to lead React projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
- Master React Design Patterns
- Learn CSS in JS with styled-components
- Routing with React Router
- Converting apps to Progressive Web Apps
- Testing your application with Jest, Enzyme and snapshot testing
- Handling online payments with Stripe API
Recommended Course by Andrei Neagoie
PyTorch for Deep Learning in 2023: Zero to Mastery [NEW COURSES]
Business Data Analytics & Intelligence with Python 2023 [NEW COURSES]
Python Mega Course: Learn Python in 60 Days, Build 20 Apps
Take the full course to become a Python programmer, or pick any of the projects to master specific areas of Python.
Created by Ardit Sulce | 51.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the ultimate Python learning experience! The Python Mega Course is designed to take you from a complete beginner to a confident Python programmer in just 60 days. Whether you’re starting from scratch or want to enhance your programming skills, this comprehensive course is your ticket to mastering Python and building real-world applications.
- Comprehensive Learning: This course covers both the theoretical foundations and practical aspects of Python programming. You’ll gain a deep understanding of Python concepts and apply them immediately to build 20 practical applications. From basic syntax to advanced topics like web development, data analysis, and machine learning, this course covers it all.
- Hands-on Experience: Learning by doing is the core principle of this course. You’ll dive right into coding from day one, building real-world applications alongside the instructor. With each project, you’ll strengthen your skills, experiment with different techniques, and develop the confidence to code independently.
- Portfolio Building: As you progress through the course, you’ll create an impressive portfolio of 20 Python applications hosted on your GitHub account. This portfolio will serve as tangible evidence of your programming skills, showcasing your abilities to potential employers or clients.
- Multimodal Learning Approach: Our proven multimodal learning approach ensures that you grasp Python concepts thoroughly. You’ll benefit from video lectures, hands-on exercises, code reviews, quizzes, and independent projects. This comprehensive approach caters to different learning styles and ensures you truly understand and retain what you learn.
- Career Preparation: Whether you’re seeking a career change or aiming to level up in your current role, this course prepares you for success. You’ll develop the skills needed to apply for junior developer positions confidently. Additionally, you’ll learn important tools like Git and GitHub, essential for collaborating with other developers and showcasing your work to potential employers.
- Flexibility and Lifetime Access: We understand that everyone has different schedules and commitments. That’s why this course is designed to fit seamlessly into your routine. Study at your own pace, whether it’s dedicating a few hours every day or working through modules during weekends. Plus, you’ll have lifetime access to all course materials, ensuring you can revisit and reinforce your learning whenever you need to.
Recommended Course by Ardit Sulce
ChatGPT for Programmers: Build Python Apps in Seconds [NEW COURSES]
The Modern React 18 Bootcamp – A Complete Developer Guide
Learn to built frontend React 18 applications using Redux Toolkit, TypeScript, Stripe and the Hooks
Created by Laith Harb | 20.5 hours on-demand video course
In this The Modern React 18 Bootcamp – A Complete Developer Guide course we will take you from a React 18 novice to a job ready engineer. This course is loaded with practical projects and examples so that you can truly understand and utilize React 18 in great depth! We will be building five projects, each one getting more and more complex. We will end this course by building an Netflix clone with features like payments and user authentication. By the end of this course, you should have multiple practical example to show off your knowledge!
Here are a list of thing you will learn in this course:
- The difference between pure Vanilla JS and React 18
- How to utilize the all the different React hooks
- Conditional rendering and mapping through a list of elements
- Fetching data from an external API and handling the success, loading and error states
- Handling user authentication
- Building a Postgres database to handle complex relations
- Utilizing TypeScript for bug free code
- All the important ways to handle state (useState, useContext, useReducer, Redux Toolkit)
- Handling subscriptions payments with Stripe
- Scroll based pagination with the Observer Intersection API
- Optimizing performance by preventing unnecessary re-renders
Unreal Engine 5 C++ Multiplayer: Make An Online Co-op Game
Learn intermediate C++ and the latest UE5 tech to make your own online multiplayer adventure games.
Created by GameDev.tv Team, Kaan Alpar | 11.5 hours on-demand video course
Want to learn how to make your own online multiplayer adventure games?In this course you’ll use the latest Unreal Engine 5 features and C++ to do just that! The main game in this course is a two player co-op action adventure game, but you can apply the code and principles to whatever type of online multiplayer game you want to make. Along with learning all about level design, you’ll also create different gameplay features like pressure plates, movable platforms and doors, and collectible keys. By the end of the course you’ll have a fun co-op adventure game you can play with your friend online. Plus the tools to continue to work on it and really make it your own!
Understanding online multiplayer is difficult, this course makes it simple by giving you easy to understand explanations and step by step examples. Even if you understand the basics of multiplayer, it’s still difficult to make a multiplayer game. This course will teach you how to put your knowledge to practical use, showing you how to make a full game. This is an intermediate course, so if you already know a bit of Unreal and have an understanding of basic coding concepts this is the course for you!
You’ll get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. The creators are qualified and experienced with modelling and coding, so are able to explain complex concepts clearly, as well as entertain along the way. You’ll also gain access to a course forum where you can discuss topics on a course-wide basis, or down to the individual video. Get plugged into our communities of amazing developers on Facebook (nearly 20k), in our own TA-curated Community (17k views/day), and our student chat group (10k live at any one time).
So enrol today and create your own multiplayer game!
What you’ll learn
- Learn intermediate C++ and the latest UE5 tech to make your own online multiplayer adventure games.
- Fundamentals of making online multiplayer games in Unreal.
- Create online gameplay sessions.
- Program online multiplayer gameplay.
- Master the replication system (the part of Unreal used to make multiplayer games).
- Use the Online Subsystem (which Unreal uses to create online gameplay sessions).
- Use Steam’s online services to connect across the internet.
- Design and program a 2 player co-op adventure game that you can play with your friend over the internet.
- We’ll also teach you about level design.
Unreal Engine 5 – Gameplay Ability System – Top Down RPG
Create a multiplayer RPG with Unreal Engine’s Gameplay Ability System (GAS)!
Created by Stephen Ulibarri | 74 hours on-demand video course
This is the most comprehensive Unreal Engine course available. If you want to learn how to architect a fully-functional RPG game, this course will give you the ability to do so with an expandable code base, architected with AAA quality code. If you’ve ever wondered where to draw the line between C++ and Blueprints, this is the course for you. If you’ve ever wanted to create an RPG complete with a stats system, abilities, leveling up, spells, attributes, menus, all while keeping your code base clean and following best practices, this is the course for you. If you want to step up your Unreal Engine development capabilities and better understand the inner workings of the engine, this course is for you. If you have plans to make your own serious game with interconnecting systems, involving attributes, abilities, level ups, enemies and AI, and coded for multiplayer, this is the course for you!
In this course, we will create a top-down RPG style game, filled with systems architected using Unreal Engine’s built-in Gameplay Ability System (GAS). This is where you will learn how to architect a shipped game, and code it expertly so it can be easily expanded, upgraded, and maintained. We follow SOLID coding principles, and balance the Blueprint/C++ ratio in a way that AAA shipped games do, such as Fortnite. My experience with AAA shipped game code, as well as consultations with industry veteran developers has allowed me to reveal to you the way a real shipped game’s code base looks like. If you’ve ever wondered how much of a game can be kept in Blueprint versus C++, look no further.
What you’ll learn
- Unreal Engine’s Gameplay Ability System
- Multiplayer Gameplay Mechanics
- Creation of a full RPG with Combat, Experience and Level Ups, Enemies, Spells, Menus, Game Saving, and much more
- SOLID coding principles and AAA quality code architecture
- How to determine which code goes in Blueprints and which code goes in C++ for optimal performance in a shipped game
- Scalable, modular, maintainable, and expandable code that can serve as the foundation for any serious game
- All core features of the Gameplay Ability System
- Code debugging tools and practices